Train Your Own Dog To Be Your Service Dog APPLICATION
DIRECTIONS: When you click the button below, the application will open in a new window. Please type in your information in the same window (all the fill boxes and check boxes are enabled). After completing the application, click "File" in the up left corner of your computer screen, and "Export/Save as a PDF." Save the document to your computer then upload it, along with the required documents in the list to the form at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions about our new online system, please call us at (561) 508-2714. If you prefer to work with hard copies, please mail the application and the items listed below to 8939 PALOMINO DRIVE, LAKE WORTH, FLORIDA 33467.
Please feel free to follow up with the status of your application by emailing or giving us a call. We look forward to working with you!
REQUIRED ITEMS WITH THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR APPLICATION:
1. A current full-length photo of yourself with your dog.
2. You will need to provide us with a copy of your DD214 (if available).
3. An official doctor’s letter stating your condition in which the doctor is referring the need for a service dog. Please deliver the attached letter to your physician in request for your official doctor’s letter. Please click this link and hand deliver this letter to your physician at your next appointment.
4. Two letters of reference from friends or associates stating their relation to you, why you are a good candidate to obtain a service dog, and how it would help you.
5. A copy of your dog's vaccine paperwork.