- Care, grooming, and assisting in training our service dogs.
- Kennel cleaning and maintenance.
- Dog walking, playing, and exercising.
- Occasional outings with our service dogs in training.
- Arrive timely to your scheduled shift(s).
- Must be 18 years or older (minors must be no younger than 15 years old and have a parent/guardian on site).
- Must have your own transportation to and from the kennel.
- Be familiar and comfortable with handling large dogs.
- Must listen to the dog trainer's instruction on how to handle our dogs in training.
- Be able to lift a large bag of dog food.
- Able to tolerate loud barking, doggy kisses, shedding hair, and may dirty clothes.
- Handle dogs in the hot South Florida sun.
- Be okay with scooping dog doo as necessary.
- Work with others well.
- Have a great attitude!
If you feel you're a good fit, please complete our Employee Application below:
Thank you for your interest in a career with Paws 4 Liberty!